Mission Complete!

Just got back from picking up our car!

Left at 6.15 this morning, got 7.00 mega bus from Winchester to Manchester, then 12.25 train to Bolton, changed trains to Southport, walked 1/2 hour to garage(as it was a nice day and i am 2 tight to pay for a taxi!) Then parted with alot of money and drove home via a couple of toilet breaks.

Car is very different to the 182 we had but is amazing drive! Well pleased and was surprised at how little fuel it used (although i was driving 60-70) at this rate will be over 400 miles for the tank?

When we got near home went off the m-way and went down some nice back roads:smile:

Fit for bed now, will get some pics up at some point 2mo when car is clean...

When I used to drive I couldn't wait till a weekend to get in the 197 and blast round the b roads I would give anything to do it again
So like I say enjoy it while you got it they are a superb little car

When I used to drive I couldn't wait till a weekend to get in the 197 and blast round the b roads I would give anything to do it again

Thanks mate will do.

Sounds like a good road trip.

Hope you did'nt look too excited on the bus :bounce1:

I think i'm going to have to have seats like that when mine wear out :001_tt1:

If I end up with a duck clutch on the meg and 182 I'm gonna slap u into next year and then send u round track with Sandra driving!!!