Mist sprayer advice needed

Basically, my screen washer jet is so so pathetic. They don't even reach the screen, they literally just dribble onto the bonnet at any speed or when stationary.

What do I need to be looking for when buying mist ones? A generic size or something?

Cheers,

- Will

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-genu...oen-C1-C2-C3-Peugeot-306-6438V8-/230947060652

These. You need to mod them slightly to fit (cut a tab off). Can get them cheaper than that, just the first link I found.

EDIT: perhaps it's not your washer jets that are causing the problem. Maybe a blockage somewhere? Open the bonnet and disconnect the jets from the pipe then switch them on - if it dribbles out then there's a blockage elsewhere, if it squirts out with some force then it's the washer jets that are blocked.

Last edited:
Ive literally just done my missus 106 washers as they didn't work, I bought the mist jets and there sh!te tbh so I bought some standard ones some fresh pipe and t-piece and all sorted :smile: the mist jets I remember having them on my old GTi abd they were crap then so I wouldn't recommend

Similar Thread Suggestions