Monkey Harris shows how's done once again...

I do love Chris Harris. I need to watch his back collection of films..The right amount of sillyness balances with decent car reviews.

I can see why people like him, he's clearly got a lot of car control. I do think some of his reviews are better than others though, can't think of specifics but some have been a bit crap.

The one he did recently on driving old 911s around a frozen lake was fun though, if lacking on commentary.

I have to agree with Tom, I've not seen a huge amount of his videos but I've seen a fair few. He can be a little hit and miss, but he does seem like a proper car nerd, and I like that :smile:

I have to agree with Tom, I've not seen a huge amount of his videos but I've seen a fair few. He can be a little hit and miss, but he does seem like a proper car nerd, and I like that :smile:

This.

I like the guy, his articles in EVO were always a good read and in general his videos are fun and insightful. The only thing for me, is sometimes he seems to be over-presenting almost. I do really like how outspoken he is about things though, it was quite funny when Ferrari banned him. He does have a reputation of being Mr.Porsche though sometimes which is a bit unfair... He can only test what he's given!!! :smiley:

Thats not a proper test drive.... its just someone powersliding around every corner, and that can be done in a £1000 BMW 323i.

He's just making a statement on the video... hence the 'im gonna drive your car like a hooligan' approach.

what are these "truths" he speaks that got him shafted by ferrari then....

He was basically stating that Ferrari wouldn't send an ''out of the box'' car for testing, they would set it up according to the track/road prior to allowing anyone to drive it.

It's not that CH slag off Ferraris (how can someone do that anyway), actually he owns a 599 GTB.

Similar Thread Suggestions