Mpg sorry for all the questions guys

I'm fairly new to 197 ownership, but I've been pleasantly surprised with the mpg I'm getting. Lowest I've seen is 28 and that's from a mix of town driving w/traffic and the odd blast. It's really not that bad - I'm getting similar mileage to a full tank from my old 1.6 Fiesta ZS.

It's all about the fun though, no sense in worrying about mpg!

I'm with you on that! Currently sitting at 24. something without a care in the world.

I normally don't care but as the Renault is now my only car it's taken up the baton for bi-monthly 500 mile+ trips to the midlands.
1500- 2000 miles a month at the mo :smiley:

Only had mine since January and never seen above 21 mpg yet. Not too worried as I only live 2 miles away from the office.

its more about miles per smiles :smile: :smile:

Last edited:
Only had mine since January and never seen above 21 mpg yet. Not too worried as I only live 2 miles away from the office.

its more about miles per smiles :smile: :smile:

So your doing that on a cold engine? niceeeee :001_unsure:

I've had my car a month - i can get around 250 - 300 miles a tank (2009 model 197) i use my car mostly around the town

22.6 MPG my car currently says im getting

Over the last 2000 miles I have average 29.8mpg. A little long distance driving but mostly b roads and city commuting. The shift light is used regularly :wink:

My mpg will never go under 31 and I've seen over 37 when driving very easy , there not too bad on fuel IMO better then my old 225 Megane and my 182 with cams and itbs that's for sure

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tomc197 Clio General Chat 5
Jools Clio 197 Area 21
L Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake 22
E1bert Clio General Chat 17
Gus Clio General Chat 17