My 197 Cup

About time i started a project thread so here goes-
Purchesed November 2010 with 25000 on the clock with full ren service history.
Spec was-
Glacier white,
Recaros,
AC- dont use,
Satin black speedlines.

So this is how she was the day i got it
Mywhite197Cup005.gif
Mywhite197Cup003.jpg
Mywhite197Cup002.gif
Mywhite197Cup007.gif

It also came with a Alpine headunit ipod adaptor connection and the steering controls also worked with it.
It satyed like this a couple of months, For christmas 2010 my Girlfriend brought me the renault Sx spoiler, i also added a set of silvervision and some pressed plates once the plates came through.
Tangod003.gif
Tangod001.gif
Same time i got the spoiler sprayed i tried my mates track wheels just to see what it looked like.

A meet that i went to at christmas that year
WheelsBrochers004.jpg

Next up was get it lowerd on H&R 40mm, 200 diffuser with a Ktec cat back exhaust system-
Coinholder006.jpg
Coinholder007.jpg
Coinholder008.jpg
Was pleased with the way it looked and the ride of the springs when i got them fitted and had settled,

After leaving it a few months i got the centre dash consol, dash strips painted gloss black. At the same time i did the side bullets, and the front and rear diamonds my self also in gloss black-
197052.jpg
197056.jpg
197062.gif
197061.gif
197063.gif

I went to a TDF rolling road day in october and it was running 191.3 bhp and 153 tourqe.
Since then i havnt really done much to it apart from a service, changed the exhaust to a Miltek cat back as iv always loved the sound of the miltek that i have had on privious clios.

Latest thing that i have done is to have my wheels painted-it was through a mate of a mate at his work place- I had them done in gloss white
P1040716.jpg
P1040717.gif
P1040715.gif

I fitted some projects yesterday (18th jan) but havnt got any pics of them on the car as yet.

Plans to come are-
Fit B pillar cover (have got but havnt as yet fitted)
Matched inlets,
Set of coilovers and set up properly. any recomendations would be nice
TDF remap

Last edited:
Looks sweet man. I bet carbon fibre badges and bullets would look even more awesome. :wink:

Colovers - not to be confused with coilovers - that would be an amateur mistake... :wink: Similar to Spork and Foon...

looks smart =]

What the hell is that in the passenger wing mirror on one of the interior photos =0

looks like 2 ladies faces....