My 197

picked this 197 up yesterday comes with recaros f1 seats black powder coated wheels with yellow decals and yellow brakes full service history on 80k 12 months mot 6 months tax paid 4k which I think is a really good price.

only 1 pic at the mo. will get some more when weather is better
20140208_165524.jpg

plans
the cup spoiler
lower on h+r springs
25mm H+R spacers
change the tail pipes at the rear so they become visible

wow £4k is bloody good for one with recaros, i paid £4.4k last january with the same mileage as yours but wish i had the recaors my seat foam is a bit tired.

Well only had the car 2 weeks and the modify bug is kicking in
currently at topgearstockport(mates garage) having new exhaust system and gonna order my Clio cup spoiler this weekend.

then side skirts extension/front lip and get the Clio lower hopefully all within the next month.

new exhaust
20140220_17490_edit_1392922040590.jpg
20140220_172209.jpg

cant wait to get my clio cup spoiler ordered and put on.
this weekend de.badge the rear and paint renault badges black or yellow.

Car looks well, personally I wouldn't put any more yellow on it but each to their own. I think TopGear Stockport is where [MENTION=876]Willis[/MENTION] takes his car for 'zorst work and he's always complimentary about them.

I do indeed!!!

Say hello to the lads from the idiot with the LOUD 197 Turbo!!! :smiley:

Liking all the complimentary comments about the colour :smile: ( mines the same colour) I love the calliper colour stands out more than te colour of mine . Was thinking off light smoke on my rear lenses and painting the rear badges black too