My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have already enquired about the 200 rear diffuser from my NEW mate at renault, its not a problem he will sort me one out anytime. 8)

i just think it will set the car off and look different tbh,

Ah thats good news mate if you can get it done and can afford it then I would say go for it because it will look immense with that on! I might be asking you to hook me up with one in a while then if you can get it done lol!

Ah thats good news mate if you can get it done and can afford it then I would say go for it because it will look immense with that on! I might be asking you to hook me up with one in a while then if you can get it done lol!

it might be a few weeks but i will deffo get it done at some point, :thumbup:

just had a call from the dealers my new RS badge has just turned up, woop woop,

i know it is mentioned somewhere but cannot find it now... :worried:
but the rear spoiler you have on is from the Clio Dynamique hey? the normal Renault clio sport spoiler?

i know it is mentioned somewhere but cannot find it now... :worried:
but the rear spoiler you have on is from the Clio Dynamique hey? the normal Renault clio sport spoiler?

not quite sure what it is your asking mate,

be more specific if you can,

are you looking for a part number ?

just asking what rear boot spoiler you got on.
this part # 77 11 230 487??? Take it that it is the same one jase has got on his Clio?

thnx :smile:

over here they cost R1900... wich means roughly 160pounds if I have it correct!

put it this way, I am copying both of you... :tongueout: taking off my CUP wing for one like these :smile:

oh ja, also going stubby aerial... yours is the Mazda3 MPS?

I wanted R/B but could only find the Silver in such a good deal... like you guys say... FF :tongueout:

oh ja, also going stubby aerial... yours is the Mazda3 MPS?

I wanted R/B but could only find the Silver in such a good deal... like you guys say... FF :tongueout:

my stubby aerial is from the civic type R,

R/B is the best colour tbh, ( biased ), lol

i found a Honda CRV aerial... half the price of the Mazda aerial...
we didnt get the previous Type R here... but the new gen Hondas here all have stubby aerials... except the new type r... no aerial? lol

we do not even have the part number on the system in SA yet :worried:

back on topic... I drove next to a R/B today... just plain simple stock R/B 197... had me drooling!!!

just a little update,

fitted my new rear RS badge, ( finally ) still undecided on weather to go for the front RS badge as well, ?

and will be ordering the drivers foot rest at the weekend as well. :wink:

last and not least the 200 rear difusser will be ordered in a month or two as well, :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.