My gorgeous wife has written a book....... buy it now.. lol

Fernandez

Gold Member
As some of you know my wife Caroline has had a rather eventful life. [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Diagnosed with cancer on her 17th birthday, married at 22, widowed at 23 and re-married at 27 she has been through more in 10 years than most people would ever want in a lifetime. Along the way she has had some quite amazing experiences too.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I[/FONT]'m so proud to be able to say that she has put pen to paper and released her story on Amazon Kindle. The book will also be available on Kobo soon and as a paperback at the end of the month. Although I have been there with her through a lot of her journey, reading it really brings it home that sometimes in life we forget to let the people we love know how much they mean to us and sometimes lose sight of what is really important in life.
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
This is Caroline's crazy, inspiring, sad and funny whirlwind adventure...
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

41IF53nmCwL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-46,22_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E99BDTA/?tag=clio197-21

Thats really sad Angel yet inspiring that she battled through whatever was thrown at her. I really hope it does well mate :smile:

I hope it dose well for her fella :thumbsup:

Thats really sad Angel yet inspiring that she battled through whatever was thrown at her. I really hope it does well mate :smile:

Wow, what a traumatic life, hope she does well with this.

Cheers guys. Shes not actually concerned that much about how many she'll sell. The achievement of getting her story out there and putting some closure on it all is more than enough.

Will be getting the wife to down load it on to the kindle.Really admire Mrs Fernadez for what she's been through Big X to her

I'll certainly be giving it a read, broke my kindle though so might have to get a real one.

Hope it does well and provides the closure she is after. Sharing her personal story is a very brave thing to do, well done to Mrs Fernandez for battling onwards.

Great achievement for her,
and from meeting her for about 3 mins! She seems spot on

im sure my other half will read it

Hey man, if she just wants to get her story out there then has she tried releasing it on iBooks too?
I work for Apple and anyone can use a Mac to edit a simple word processing sheet into a "ePub" and then post it to iTunesU.
You can even set a price of put a link in that if they get to the end of the book and want to donate to a cancer charity you can.
Give us a shout if u want or need anymore info.

Will be getting the wife to down load it on to the kindle.Really admire Mrs Fernadez for what she's been through Big X to her

Good on her for doing it must be hard thing to do.

I'll certainly be giving it a read, broke my kindle though so might have to get a real one.

Hope it does well and provides the closure she is after. Sharing her personal story is a very brave thing to do, well done to Mrs Fernandez for battling onwards.

Great achievement for her,
and from meeting her for about 3 mins! She seems spot on

im sure my other half will read it

Thanks guys, she's read your replys and is touched.

Hey man, if she just wants to get her story out there then has she tried releasing it on iBooks too?
I work for Apple and anyone can use a Mac to edit a simple word processing sheet into a "ePub" and then post it to iTunesU.
You can even set a price of put a link in that if they get to the end of the book and want to donate to a cancer charity you can.
Give us a shout if u want or need anymore info.

That's awesome, thank you. We do have it in "epub" so can do that.

She raises money for the Teenage Cancer Trust so that would be great. In the last couple of years we've raised over £10K for them. Without them she wouldn't be here.

Great!
If its as a ePub you can load it straight to iTunesU.
Get a link to the Teenage Cancer Trust on it too.
Plus my and the miss can read it too! :smile:

I'll be giving this a read while out in Ibiza. Looking forward to it, really chuffed for her that its out. And knowing Caroline it's bound to be a great read; she's a very inspirational character, so I'm sure the book will be no different :smile:

Well Mrs Angel you are One Brave Lady to go back through your pain is a very hard thing to DO a thousand HUGS and i will down load one or two