My new car

I got brand new clio dynamique s dci with higher spec I order. Yes I know it not Renaultsport 200t, I can afford one but I want a nice eco to run round in it. I still got clio 197 and keeping it for good and only done 21,000 miles. Anyway new clio is great to drive, using less fuel and free road tax.

Few pics

2_zpslplswcqv.jpg

1_zpswj33qqbz.jpg

4_zpsd7kftsii.jpg

3_zpsirtyyjzx.jpg

looks quite smart...hows the engine response?my sister drives a megane 1.5dci and the engine is so lazy :poke:
guess the clio is lighter and wont be that sluggish...
like the wheels a lot...

Thanks for comments

looks quite smart...hows the engine response?my sister drives a megane 1.5dci and the engine is so lazy :poke:
guess the clio is lighter and wont be that sluggish...
like the wheels a lot...

Yes the clio is lighter and the engine is really good, much more power than the Tce engine.

Nice car Giles! I always preferred the 1.5dCi over the .9tce engine.

Good choice and looks great in white :smile:.

Nice little cars them. I had one for about a month and loved it. Nice to drive, nice to look at and very cheap to run. You won't be disappointed. I assume it has sat nav, if so then it has things like speed camera and speed limit warnings that are disabled as standard, it's worth turning them on in the menus.

My sister has a black one with the red inserts on her alloys and she has the crappy tce [emoji20]

Last edited:
nice! I had one as a rental when I was in germany last month and it was brutally sluggish. wouldn't go past 150km/h on the autobahn and had no throttle response... then I found that they planted a "eco²" button where the "RS Drive" sits in the 200t. once I pressed it, it became a pretty fun car to drive. also topspeed went up to almost 200km/h (197 km/h to be exact. that's 122mph!)

nice! I had one as a rental when I was in germany last month and it was brutally sluggish. wouldn't go past 150km/h on the autobahn and had no throttle response... then I found that they planted a "eco²" button where the "RS Drive" sits in the 200t. once I pressed it, it became a pretty fun car to drive. also topspeed went up to almost 200km/h (197 km/h to be exact. that's 122mph!)
I had the same issue with a rental captur until I disabled eco mode!

I had one of these with the same engine as a courtesy car last year. Apart from the dreadful gloss black trim which was plastered in greasy fingerprints it was actually quite good! Handled very well for a basic model!