My new daily

Still got my great little ph1but picked this up as a daily , running a few gee gees under the bonnet , goes well for a big fat blob eye

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 135
I think ive seen this one for sale? 400hp? Maybe in Wales advertised also

No mate must of been a similar car , I bought this off my best mate in Kettering , it did have a carbon boot lid too but didn't really like it , engines built for 700 plus by Paul blamier from zen currently around 5 on the rollers this week end for a health check and to abuse my visa , clios more fun to drive this is just bonkers fast

Cheers peeps , it's the 6th Scoob I've had my first blob though , it's not a
patch on a classic for handling a Clio would rip this to shreds on a
windy little track , but does pull well and slides nice in 3rd gear

Defo on the must have list of toys to own at some point, are you bringing the Phase 1 or This to How Fast?

Cheers for the decent words lads , it's a bit fast n furious for my liking at the mo but all the expensive stuff has been done engine receipts tally up to nearly 15 grand , and ref this or my Clio on that track day mate !!! Me Clio fella it's still the best fun car I've had , rag it break it cheap fix back out again lol

But I will bring this too Andy as it will be towing the Clio lol just need to find a light trailer , take her for. Hack up the road ball bearing turbo is awesome on spool up and spins in fourth in the wet

If I had to go jap rally rep I would have went for an evo instead. Lighter, stronger engine, better diffs, don't understeer etc.:jedi:

Lol sorry fella diffs are like chocolate on an evo till the. 8 it's the weak point on them I've had quite a few had a stunning 8 running 440 should never of sold it , biggest down fall with the evo is there boring to drive as the computer does everything ?? The yaw control does every thing for ya , I do like my evos and want to buy my mates 9 gt when he gets bored . There also horrendously expensive to repair compared to scoobs But I like em both

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 19
Looks bloody lovely mate!!! Very jealous, will get a scooby one day!

I'm sure it will have enough torque to tow the ph1!

Nice car, I bet it shifts! I'm with you on the F&F looking part, I like my Scoobs a bit more subtle. I'll own one eventually!