197: My old 197 for sale.

I sold my 197 last week and came across it on Gumtree this morning. Has a feeling it was gonna go to trader.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...miles-full-renault-service-history/1023388852

I just thought I'd let people know about it and how it states it has "Full Renault Service History"

It doesn't have full history and the cam-belt hasn't been done (unless in the last week) The last two services were done be me and a mate.

Just thought I'd let the forum know just incase anyone was thinking of buying it.

It's a good car, just infuriates myself when people lie in adverts.

Feel free to move thread to appropiate section or delete if against any rules.

Cheers

This sort of thing really irritates me too, this happeed with my old s2000. It appeared not long after I sold it, it had miraculously also developed a full honda service history and had all sorts of parts on it that were in fact never on the car.

Same happened to my 172 cup! For sale a few weeks later with full Renault service history even though it had never been back to Renault at all!

Mate this would really irritate me if it were my old car! Such blatant lies about change in circumstances, u should get your mate who helped u service it to call him and tell him to stop misleading people!!

I sold my 197 last week and came across it on Gumtree this morning. Has a feeling it was gonna go to trader.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...miles-full-renault-service-history/1023388852

I just thought I'd let people know about it and how it states it has "Full Renault Service History"

It doesn't have full history and the cam-belt hasn't been done (unless in the last week) The last two services were done be me and a mate.

Just thought I'd let the forum know just incase anyone was thinking of buying it.

It's a good car, just infuriates myself when people lie in adverts.

Feel free to move thread to appropiate section or delete if against any rules.

Cheers

Just thought it friendly to drop him a note to ask how long he's owned it for and give me all the service details :tomato: I'll keep you posted should be interesting