New 200T here!

ChrisF1

Paid Member
Hi guys, been signed up a while in anticipation of my car arriving, and the day is finally here! Today I collected my brand new 200 EDC in Glacier White, and I love it already. Granted it's a little 'detached' compared to older R.S cars, but that's what my track car is for :wink: I personally like the fact it's a little more grown up, and everything seems a huge step up in quality terms, plus it still clearly has an R.S 'soul' in there. Also, I was expecting to be a little underwhelmed by the looks after seeing photos, but in person it does look really good.

Apparently the new ones have a few tweaks, the most obvious being a different gear selector and altered nav unit, rumours are the gear shift is meant to be slightly better and slightly more torque too, anyone got any more details of that...? Quick shot of it just after I collected it, hoping to get the camera out for a proper 'shoot' tomorrow.

Cheers!

attachment.php

P.S: I'm keen to sign up as a member but don't see a 200T membership option yet...

Attachments

• Photo 07-05-2016, 12 20 11.jpg
    Photo 07-05-2016, 12 20 11.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 70
Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome and kind words. I'm not normally a fan of white, but Glacier White seems a much nicer shade than many. Went out for a drive in it and stopped by the side of the road and grabbed a few sunny pics here.

I noticed there aren't loads of them on here, let alone on the road, but it's quite nice having something different...although it would be nice if we can get a few people into the 200T section.

Nice in white
I have a ly 200t
got to sample the 220 trophy last month and it's a little better
gearbox does respond faster
torque is up a little
body roll seems a lot less
and the different tyres to the 200t was the biggest difference for me
all in all the 220 is a nicer car
only problem the car I drove was suffering from some serious pad transfer and vibrations from the brakes was terrible
it's about time Renault used a different pad material