New astra vxr

It looks nice in white Luke but cant help think white cars have had their day. Now is the time for bright colours.

I would have went Arden tbh.

Is that spoiler standard, ruins the car for me.

When do you get yours, what options have you gone for ?

Oh and black Brembo's are the way forward. Red calipers are very 1990's, hated them on my Cup.

I was torn between Arden blue and White and eventually went for the White, the spoiler isn't standard it comes as part of the aero kit which includes the wheels extended skirts and the spoiler, I think it's going to be like the cup spoiler either you love it or hate it am still undecided lol. My options were summit White, aero pack, forward lighting pack (xenons and led DRL's) and tinted glass, I wanted the leather interior but cost to much and the standard seats have leather bolsters so not to bad.

Ah good stuff, I suppose the spoiler will be very marmite if it's an option.

When do you get it ?

It'll be an awsome car after a year or so once the Vauxhall tuners have got a hold of it. The Renault guys just dont seem to have the same enthusiasm for developing aftermarket goodies.

Iv been told collection date is around july 13 but iv been told by "the people in the know" not to expect it till around late august or early September, dealers will tell you anything to keep you happy :@, the spoiler is growing on me it comes as part of the aero kit and without the aero kit the car looks like a normal gtc, i don't think their will be as big a demand for tuning parts as the car comes with a 100k warranty think il just got for a remap as I don't think dealers can't tell if you have a map

Iv been told collection date is around july 13 but iv been told by "the people in the know" not to expect it till around late august or early September, dealers will tell you anything to keep you happy :@, the spoiler is growing on me it comes as part of the aero kit and without the aero kit the car looks like a normal gtc, i don't think their will be as big a demand for tuning parts as the car comes with a 100k warranty think il just got for a remap as I don't think dealers can't tell if you have a map

theres still a lot of potential in the engine....the ex toruing car driver come gm developement engineer says the engine is good for and reliable for well over 300+ easy!!

Looks a good'un, I'm glad VXR are going for it. It keeps Ford and Renaultsport honest. Now we just need Honda and Nissan to come back to the party...

Yeh it's pulled out of the Chevy colbolt ss and insignia, in the states it's been tuned past 500 bhp, am not interested in that amount of power though, but the touring car driver/developer is the guy behind the mechanical diff and upgraded dampers, looks like they have learnt from the last astra Vxr (hopefully)

Similar Thread Suggestions