New cleaning stuff, nice weather, rude not to! 265 Trophy

Yeah, everyone at work is saying their cars are covered too - apparently some dust or something thats come up from Africa...

Yeah, i was wondering whether to wash it all again or not as I want t avoid scratching the paint!

Will be the 3rd time I'll have washed the Clio... Haven't even had it a week!

Just realised that I'm getting new brakes and pads fitted tomorrow evening so won't be at the meet unless it goes on quite late... Shout if you fancy a drive later on though (around godstone area?)

Just realised that I'm getting new brakes and pads fitted tomorrow evening so won't be at the meet unless it goes on quite late... Shout if you fancy a drive later on though (around godstone area?)

Last few times i've been its gone on until like 11ish (weather dependant).

Later tonight? I'll see what im doing. Many others heading out?

Last few times i've been its gone on until like 11ish (weather dependant).

Later tonight? I'll see what im doing. Many others heading out?

If it's still going on at that sort of time and my brakes are sorted okay I'll pop over. I have no idea how long it'll take him to fit though!

I'm busy tonight, I meant tomorrow

If it's still going on at that sort of time and my brakes are sorted okay I'll pop over. I have no idea how long it'll take him to fit though!

I'm busy tonight, I meant tomorrow

Drop me a PM or something when your brakes are done and ill let you know how busy it still is. Few of us going will probably head out for a drive after and most likely end up at Romans in Banstead - welcome to join along with anyone else you are with!

Car is now back to being gleaming after i washed half of Saudi Arabia off it!

Drop me a PM or something when your brakes are done and ill let you know how busy it still is. Few of us going will probably head out for a drive after and most likely end up at Romans in Banstead - welcome to join along with anyone else you are with!

Car is now back to being gleaming after i washed half of Saudi Arabia off it!

Will do :smile:

I'm going to wash the clio tomorrow as I hear it might rain again tonight...
10150711_663224457082942_89397590_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10150711_663224457082942_89397590_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 6
Will do :smile:

I'm going to wash the clio tomorrow as I hear it might rain again tonight...

Really? Erghhhh what a ball ache if it does...

Hope it doesnt as i doubt ill get a chance to do it. Might just have to put a cloth and a quick detailer in the car incase the car needs a wipe once parked

Similar Thread Suggestions