New Decals on my full black 197

The colours are matt grey and a fluorescent red, i like the final effect very much!

img4714j.jpg

img4718zd.jpg

img4719o.jpg

img4720.jpg

img4721g.jpg

the front one looks very out of place.

The side not so bad, but i think think the colours go with the car colour

Not a fan tbh.

If you'd wanted to be different, I would have just dont the squares/lettering and taken out the "surround shape" as such.

It's weird how that red looks orange under the flash.

Too much black on the car, maybe white wheels with orange diamonds, just to break the black up abit. Looks cool thou.

I like the all black look. Very "stealth". I nearly went down that road myself. Gone so far opposite to that spectrum you couldn't believe it now tho.

I like it, I would have left the front decal without the white background though. Where are you from in Italy?

I like that to be honest. Not sure if that red/orange is meant to be illuminous of if it's just the camera, but it looks pretty smart. :smile:

I like that to be honest. Not sure if that red/orange is meant to be illuminous of if it's just the camera, but it looks pretty smart. :smile:

It's just the iphone camera, it's only a fluorescent red, you can see the real color effect in the 1st pic, before using them on the car.