New Mods (11/05/13)

Also would like to know if anyone on here had this car before me as i bought this from a dealer and didn't even know it was mapped.

I wouldn't be disappointed with those figures.

See if anybody else has been to AMD and compare against what they got?

I'm not disappointed with the figure just that it was already mapped was looking forward to the improved drive lol.

New K-Tec Goodies Fitted

Just got back from K-Tec racing after having the Akrapovic exhaust,induction kit & crackle map :001_wub: got to say had great service & the guys where really helpful answering all my questions & concerns :thumbup:. Any way enough waffle on with the pics

Old system

2222156E-7464-4944-B5A7-9736D8EA4515-2566-00000251E50C63E9_zpsa7406e3e.jpg

New shiny one

A0BAA39F-5754-4A01-B453-8D7A718B6836-2566-0000024E11D39DF9_zpsae61f86a.jpg

Induction kit

CB1AAD20-CE95-45CE-9825-238B497C3454-2566-000002521545A4BC_zps55a8f35e.jpg

Must say it was a much more interesting drive on the way home :driveby: & a fair bit louder inside too :zomg:

Last edited:
Same intake/exhaust/map setup as me. What power did you make

Top work fella

A

It will get louder when the exhaust is coked up a bit

Did you have a performance map along with the crackle (I had mine dynod on same rollers at 214Bhb, although I have driven it really hard since I've had it)

Not sure mate all I know is it needed remapped for goodies fitted and crackle added it had 188bhp before remap not sure if there's different maps pal .

Well the exhaust is so loud inside that I can't hear the induction kit lol As For how it sounds one of my pals said it sound like an AMG from the outside when i gave it beans past him .Do you think 203bhp is pretty ok ?

Last edited:
203bhp is good. every engine is different though

i nearly fell over when i found out that mine dyno'd at 197 as standard. As i said though i have driven my car hard from day 1

you have had pretty much the same gains as me with the same mods at the same place

well done!

Good list there Buddyboy, I'm surprised you say the exhaust is loud, according to people's reviews the Akrapovic is the quieter of all the after market exhausts out there.

Nice gains too, did you notice the difference? Feedback on the induction kit?

This package is exactly what I'm looking to go for for her 6th service so any feedback is appreciated! Cheers:smile:

I love it think it was a bit of a shock when I first got in it ,you can really hear the induction from outside sounds like it has bigger engine than it has. Thinking about the cam package but don't really want to pay for another remap as its only just been done so maybe they might just tweek it and not charge for full remap.

Similar Thread Suggestions