New owner from Glasgow

Hi

I just bought a clio 200 silverstone number 22 it has full service history and only done 24k, I got it at a Peugeot garage in penrith last owner was a member of the forum it still has the clio200.net stickers on the back windows. I have to wait 2 weeks to collect it due to work cant wait to drive it again.

Attachments

• IMAG1017.jpg
    IMAG1017.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG1015.jpg
    IMAG1015.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG1012.jpg
    IMAG1012.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG1008.jpg
    IMAG1008.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 29
I think the only differences are the silverstone badges and black roof it's just a silver 200 with cup pack and lots of options as standard.

I was going to leave the car standard as I like them as they are, but I noticed it had grey centre caps which dont look right against the black wheels, I ordered black rs centre caps and after looking round the forum I might fit projectors and maybe lower it a small amount.

So it was YOU who beat me to this car!

I phoned to get a test drive & was told "We sold it yesterday, it's on it's way to Scotland".

No worries though I'm delighted with the car I ended up buying.

As you can see I'm a newbie to this forum. After the Silverstone was counted out I went back on the interweb & found a beaut of a Clio200 in Hemel Hempstead. I drove down from Inverness where I live to drive it on 14th Sept. As soon as I saw it I knew I'd buy it. White "full fat" 200 with cup chassis, white with a black roof, cup spoiler & some bespoke leather covered Recaros. 9700 miles fsh, oil changes in between scheduled services & nearly 2yrs left to run on the guarantee & servicing package. Renaultsport monitor too which is a bit of fun if not actually necessary. I flew down last Saturday to collect her & drove home Sunday. Yes the cup chassis isn't ideal on a 600 mile motorway slog but it'll be great on the Highland roads where I intend to be hooning.

I'm meeting up with a mate from the South East of England in Carlisle next month for a spot of Cumbrian hooning. He has a tasty 200 with the cup chassis and some nice extras & it was driving his car around the Highlands that made me think "Gottagetwunnathose".

Hope I'll get the chance to meet up with some of you guys sometime.

John

clio front.jpgclio side.jpgclio buckets side.jpgclose up front recaros.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
A New Members 5
L New Members 4
M New Members 13