New owner from Wickford

Hey peps,

Just thought i'd introduce myself, got my AG 200 (Reg KT59) on the 24th, and am from Wickford, so if you see me out and about, make yourself known!

Looking forward to going to some meets this year too!

Chris

Welcome mate! Your only round the corner from me! I didn't by any chance see you in the Festival Leisure Park in Basildon last saturday (?) in the evening? I saw a AG 200 in there but never did a spotted for it. . . .

Nick, yes that was me!
Have to say first impressions on the first car are incredible :smile: Can't find anything I dislike about it yet! Keep meaning to put pics up but keep forgetting!

Nah, nearly bought one from Toomey but glad I didn't! This was from Ware Garage near Hertford (where I work), can't recommend them enough, made it all very easy and hassle free!

Friend has just opened up a alloy wheel refurbishment company in shotgate, so i'm there alot, it was near the BP in wickford the other week?
I drive
DSC09170.jpg

Yeah I think I remember seeing you now, I live just around the corner from there! I've managed to kerb an alloy, so may need to see your friend at some point!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
A New Members 5
L New Members 4
L Clio 197 Area 8