New Pads / Steering wheel wobble

Hi Guys,
Need to replace the pads on my 197. (Front and Rear)
I see people saying replace with standard, but what are standard? Are they Brembo pads?

And where is best to buy?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260961953468?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

these look like the ones for up front?

Recently I'm starting to feel a strong wobble through the steering wheel while braking, Is that likely to be pad related? I know a lot of people say "warped disc" etc, but how likely is that to be the issue?

Thanks Jon

Yeah standard Pads are Brembo branded Ferodo items. Around £100 for fronts and £50 for rears off the top of my head depending on where you get them from. If you're a Paid member on here (£5) then you'll be eligible for a discount from Karl (TwingoGeekeo).

It's more likely to be uneven Pad deposits on the Disc face rather than a warped disc. Some hard use or a good clean should sort that out in most cases.

You'll get ferodo DS2500 for not a lot more money and they're a massive upgrade on standard.

They also worked amazingly well on track until they overheated and deposited on the disc but this is maybe due to me not doing a long enough cool down period - im not sure!?