New sub-section

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
It has become apparent that there are plenty of people on here who have a 172 or a 182, in addition to their 197/200. Or even, mentioning no names :wink::wink::wink:, as their only Renault Sport.

So we decided to create us mere mortals a sub section for progress threads, chat and technical.

We are still a site aimed mainly at Mk 3 and the new Mk 4, but always be room for the dreamers (guilty :eek: )

Love and peace and BG 182's for you all!!!

Mike, Jase and DX with his 3d printer
Xxx

Or maybe just an "Other Chat/Projects".

+1.

We have a ''Motors'' section already that's for anything non-Clio. So maybe just ''Other Renaultsports'' section instead of 133, 172/182, 225, 250, 265...

Where will it end!?! :smiley:

+1.

We have a ''Motors'' section already that's for anything non-Clio. So maybe just ''Other Renaultsports'' section instead of 133, 172/182, 225, 250, 265...

Where will it end!?! :smiley:

for sure!

it says 197/200.net at the top of my page! If people want to talk other cars, i say let them do it on the relevant site! (or do as suggested, have one Renaultsport section for all 'others')

Grumpy moan over :tongue_smilie:

for sure!

it says 197/200.net at the top of my page! If people want to talk other cars, i say let them do it on the relevant site! (or do as suggested, have one Renaultsport section for all 'others')

Hear hear!

for sure!

To be honest I agree. This is a clio 197/200 site so aim it at this and if we really need a non 197/200 section then call it 'other motors'

To be honest I agree. This is a clio 197/200 site so aim it at this and if we really need a non 197/200 section then call it 'other motors'

Does that mean that Im not allowed to post in the 197/200 section as I have a non-sport?

personally i think rather than being a 172/182 section it should be "other Renault sports"

Do you need turinis to post on there?

Can we argue amongst ourselves in it?

:jedi:

Can we have a Mazda MPS owners section? :eek:

Ha ha! I'll get my coat!