Newbie :) Nimbus 197

Hi Everyone :smile:

I've had my 197 for a week now and loving every second of it :w00t:

I used to have a Mk6 Fiesta ZS but it was getting a bit old and needed money spent on it. So I went out looking for cars and stumbled across this by accident in a Volkswagen garage that I went for a wander in whilst my mum was in Tesco!

It's an 08 plate and it's done 18k. It has no Recaros but my mate has a megane RS250 that hes going to use as a track car that does have Recaros that he's going to sell to me :w00t:

Tried putting a pic up there but it didn't let me so if you want to see it you'll have to remove the spaces :worried:

f

r

i

So far I've got some exhaust tips on it and some LED numberplate bulbs

IMAG0388_zps26a2463f.jpg

Also getting my numberplate transferred as we speak and I have some pressed plates ready to go on :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one man!

Welcome to the family, best colour too :wink:

Im sure a mod will sort out those links to so that they show normally.

Welcome, fixed the pics, just needed the
tags either side of your links

Great choice in colour :thumbup1:

Welcome along enjoy '

Welcome,nice motor:driveby: hope you continue to enjoy:thumbup:

Cheers guys :biggrin:

nice car, and getting recaros lucky *******. ha :wink:

Thanks mate, yeah I know, still paying my mum back a bit for the car so not allowed to mod it till I pay her back which means the recaros will be a bit away :worried:

Here's my mates Megane that I'll be having the seats out of when he wants the buckets! I have a lot of love for this car :001_tt1:

921710_10151388523173059_83421453_o.jpg

Welcome fellow nimbus driver! All the way from the southern-most tip of Africa! :wink:
Great car! Better colour!! :thumbup::smiley::thumbup:

the megane looks lovely, wish i had mates with renaultsports. ha

Haha, yeah another mate has a twingo 133 with cup kit, it's also lovely!

Welcome fellow nimbus driver! All the way from the southern-most tip of Africa! :wink:
Great car! Better colour!! :thumbup::smiley::thumbup:

Hey from Scotland!
Thanks mate, I keep getting compliments about the colour because it's not silver but it's not grey lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E New Members 5
C R27 Register 1
C New Members 10
N New Members 21
Megz Gallery 13