Newish owner of a 197

Hi all, I've been in clios since i passed my test and insurance has just become low enough to be able to afford a 197. I know the previous owner was on here but I have no idea what his user name is.

The only good picture I have of the car at the minute is from the other day when I got a Scorpion System and Decat fitted.

I dont really have any other plans for the car as it is exactly how I want it already so I will just be keeping it clean and tidy...

2edpmk1.jpg

Cheers

Hi all, I've been in clios since i passed my test and insurance has just become low enough to be able to afford a 197. I know the previous owner was on here but I have no idea what his user name is.

The only good picture I have of the car at the minute is from the other day when I got a Scorpion System and Decat fitted.

I dont really have any other plans for the car as it is exactly how I want it already so I will just be keeping it clean and tidy...

View attachment 9558

Cheers

Looks like a 200 you've got there mate , not a 197?

It was a private sale from i think his name was Josh Bray from rotheram matey

Thats quite an upgrade, your car looks amazing...

Ah no worries, I was wondering whether or not that was my car for a minute lol.

Cheers mate, it looks alright when it's clean :001_huh:

Ah no worries, I was wondering whether or not that was my car for a minute lol.

Cheers mate, it looks alright when it's clean :001_huh:
I can imagine its a case of you miss one wash and it looks filthy... very similar to mine haha

Welcome webby, love the car and the speedline turinis look great :smile:
Thanks man! Everything that I would want to do to it has already been done just going to tweak this and that to make it my own

Looks really well in the picture mate glad to see your enjoying it, I'll keep a look out for any updates :smile:
i don't think the 182 is for me I'm not getting along with it so I'm looking for somthing special and finding it quite hard aha.

Looks really well in the picture mate glad to see your enjoying it, I'll keep a look out for any updates :smile:
i don't think the 182 is for me I'm not getting along with it so I'm looking for somthing special and finding it quite hard aha.
Ah thats a shame, yeah well keep me updated on what you get mate, im loving the 197 haha

Those wheelz! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I love them :L suits the car so well...

Similar Thread Suggestions