Noisy gearbox - anybody know a reputable box rebuilder

I'm a moderator on cliosport.net, so if me posting what I've posted is against forum rules, feel free to delete admin.
The penny has just dropped that it may not be ok! Apologies if this is the case.

I'm a moderator on cliosport.net, so if me posting what I've posted is against forum rules, feel free to delete admin.
The penny has just dropped that it may not be ok! Apologies if this is the case.
pretty sure it will be roughly around the same amonut..think its £50 p/y..

When people are saying rebuild, does it consist of opening the box up and just replacing the damaged synchros?

When people are saying rebuild, does it consist of opening the box up and just replacing the damaged synchros?
When I open boxes up, I inspect them fully for any damage/wear to the components of the gearbox itself. After that I look at the bearings and inspect them for signs of wear. Anyone can pull a box apart and replace everything. It takes a keener eye to just identify the items that are worn and in need of replacement imo.

Reactions: DS197
Yep £50 a year.

@Kirsty deals with traders just like on Cliosport so if your interested feel free to contact her in regards to that!

Ive seen your build thread on CS and its pretty epic!

Reactions: Northloopcup
Yep £50 a year.

@Kirsty deals with traders just like on Cliosport so if your interested feel free to contact her in regards to that!

Ive seen your build thread on CS and its pretty epic!
Yeah I know who Kirsty is!

Thanks. It was definitely a fun project to build without doubt. Nothing will top the feeling of when it as near as damn it cracked the 230hp barrier tbh. That was the real high point for me! 229.9bhp and 181lb/ft!

Reactions: Pav