Not a good day

Dropped my car at Ktec on sat, for it's mot today and to have new pads front and rear and my brake lines fitted, then I get told i need new springs as got a big crack in it, and the arm needs replacing, then say discs front and rear could do with replacing. So now have a huge bill of over £1600 pound to correct it all and not getting my car back till wed at earliest.
So I thought what the hell got ktecs black grooved discs front and rear with ferodo ds2500 pads my brakelines and a set of ebaich lowering springs the new arm also need other bits rear calliper bit on one side of the brake
Line or to do with it was bent so need new one and all the labour costs and not even had mot yet oh and finally got to put the white coolant hose I got from exon on it, can't wait to get car back and drive it basically it's ready prepped for track and rd now, but had no choice to do it all now or go back few months time and pay more labour costs so as it was all off ideal time to do, just got a poor bank balance now

looks like a bad/awesome day..lots of upgrades coming ur way..u will love the Eibach springs..have them on mine 20/25mm..very comfortable and look spot on..not loo low and not crashy imo..have had them on for more than a month now..
sorry for the cost thou...

Yes know what you mean mate, yes looking forward to springs glad you like yours and good to know they look good on car, if gotta get done it gotta get done

Now get told no Ktec black rear grooved but putting on the grooved r26r discs they dearer and no extra cost to me but can't get car till Thursday now ebaich springs are on though

Not seen yet mate, phoned Ktec for update said springs going on today and pick up now Thursday at moment as still waiting for my rear calliper and some other bits I think brakelines are in to but soon as pickup I get some pics on, David at Ktec said set of spacers makes it look great, got some bit said he getting some ebaichs in that bolt to hub but are expensive but are the dogs so I see what like without then prob buy the ebaich spacers

glad to hear that..u will be happy with them..just so u know what u r gettin into:
before fitting springs:
08112013053.gif
08112013054.gif
after fitting Eibach springs:
27042014391.jpg
19042014282.gif
19042014281.gif
also fitted 20mm spacers..hope it helps
27032014156.gif
26032014155.jpg
got from ebay for £60 delivered..

Car looks sweet mate, yes will be spacers next for me, like it a lot, got update today at close, car is all done, and passed mot, just one advisory my tyres but said good for a few thousand miles yet so be ragged soon as I pick it up tomoz afternoon so will post some pics up then, there is a few of my car on Ktec fb page but I put on here too but none of it on the ground lol

good..just checked ur thread with pics..glad its all sorted for ya now..enjoy..let us know how u find them springs and discs..happy days

good..just checked ur thread with pics..glad its all sorted for ya now..enjoy..let us know how u find them springs and discs..happy days

Yes will do mate, glad all done and found no other problems lol, I forgot to change the diamond visions but it passed with them on roll on tomoz I put some up but got a feeling will need to invest in some spacers now

the spacers are not that expensive..got set of 4 from ebay for £120 delivered..look into that..look forward to seeing ur pics:thumbup1:

the spacers are not that expensive..got set of 4 from ebay for £120 delivered..look into that..look forward to seeing ur pics:thumbup1:

Will do mate, everyone seems to have them that have lowered, does give it a nice stance

Regardless of whether you've got upgrades fitted or not £1600 is gonna hurt the old wallet lol.

When we getting pics?