Not Amused!!!

So went out with the girl friend last nite.
I drove and she had a couple of drinks. Get home and she throws her door open and whacks it against the corner of a low wall!!!
@@!?!@!?!@!?@?!@?!@!@!
Damage is about the size of a golf ball, its a dent and the paint has been taken off too.
I want to get this repaired but it HAS to be a top quality job and as its Liquid Yellow I don't know if that makes it harder to repair as it will need some paint.
Thing is it has to be near as dam perfect after.
Anyone know anywhere realllly good in the Birmingham area. Don't mind travelling as its got to be 100%

Not as bad but reminds me when my ex got out with her stupid new bag and smacked it with all its glorious new buckles straight into the side..then continued to drag it across the car :chair:

Sorry this isnt a response to your actual request

Where about you from? Theres a renault approved body shop in stourbridge.

Not going to be cheap where ever you have it done :worried: Hope she's going to pay ???

Liquid yellow can be a pain to match. Good luck with the repair and I hope you get it sorted as soon as possible. Personally I'd probably have said nothing for the fear of saying something very wrong.

Anyone know anywhere realllly good in the Birmingham area. Don't mind travelling as its got to be 100%

if you don't mind travelling then just off the M62 in Howden is Brian Leighton Garages. They have worked several times on my LY cars and its been 100% spot on on each occasion.

Carl is on here but away atm but if you ring the dealers and ask to speak to pete in the bodyshop he is the manager there and will see you right.

Thankx guys, she is alive. Just.
Im off tomorrow and going to try Renault Birmingham LMAO
Then going to ring Brian Leighton Garages and everyone suggested. Id really like it sorted for FCS thou.
Any ideas on price?
Will the door just be pulled back to shape and painted?

Thankx guys, she is alive. Just.
Im off tomorrow and going to try Renault Birmingham LMAO
Then going to ring Brian Leighton Garages and everyone suggested. Id really like it sorted for FCS thou.
Any ideas on price?
Will the door just be pulled back to shape and painted?

A number of have used Brian Leightons bodyshop and all of us have had the same flawless work.

Like is say Carl from the bodyshop is a member on here but on holiday atm so if you want to wait you could speak to him or like i say ask for pete who is the bodyshop manager and graham the parts manager is also on here.

No idea on cost but it will be 100% correct first time and are fully ixel compliant.

Just been RS Motors in Birmingham and they are going to call me back with a quote.
They said that because of the nature of Liquid Yellow that it would have to have most of the side re-painted and be a 5 day job! :worried:

I was going to say about 6 to 6 fifty! I had the whole side done on my Megane due to the fear of the colour not matching. They did a top class job! I've tried to see if I can tell by parking the car at various angles, under different street lights etc but cannot see any discrepancy. The paint is put on in three stages which is why it takes so long to complete the job!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jimpy9 Clio General Chat 17