Only gone and decatted!

Bought myself a scorpion decat to go with my non res catback today! Any experience noise wise with decays as never heard one on a 200 :smile: what should I expect?

Cheers

You should expect pops and bangs. Lots of them!
i was amazed at the difference just removing the center silencer made, was close to going de cat too.
I bottled it though :smile:

Bought myself a scorpion decat to go with my non res catback today! Any experience noise wise with decays as never heard one on a 200 :smile: what should I expect?

Cheers

Wahahaha I have exactly the same and mine comes
Tuesday. Bring the noise oioiiiiiu

I have an Akra evo exhaust with resonator still in place plus the Toyosport exhaust manifold with decat.

Regarding the flat spot mine is not really an issue although it can catch you out occasionally in first gear low rpm take offs.

As far as noise goes it is louder but sounds nice & it really pops loudly on upshifts. It also literally explodes every now & then when backing off which scares the **** out of unexpecting bystanders. :d

Akro plus decat is full of win

If i kept my old clio I would have the toyosport mani too

Maybe i should get the decat turbo downpipe for mine.....fire!

Someone get a video up with non res and decat when you can, debating having my scorpion centre chopped out!
Flat spot is debatable with decat, I don't even notice it anymore. Wouldn't go out of my way to spend £250+ to have it mapped to resolve it, although I've never been out in a mapped car to see the difference so that might be retracted at some point.

Someone get a video up with non res and decat when you can, debating having my scorpion centre chopped out!
Flat spot is debatable with decat, I don't even notice it anymore. Wouldn't go out of my way to spend £250+ to have it mapped to resolve it, although I've never been out in a mapped car to see the difference so that might be retracted at some point.

Not the best vid but gives you a bit of a idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKCCFvj3oYo

Heres a small clip from the rear of mine (nothing to see) with the Akra Evo system & Toyosport manifold. No cat or pre-cat but resonator is in place.
It's late at night in my neighborhood so i'm short shifting & trying to keep it reasonably quiet but you can still get an idea.
Turn it up...:thumbup:

[video=youtube_share;ALmlYupJs28]http://youtu.be/ALmlYupJs28[/video]

Last edited: