Opinions on which sealant

Right, I've got an AG 200, and now i've got to grips with washing it properly and not getting (any more!) swirls etc., i feel its about time I give her a proper clean.

I'm looking for something to cleanse (and if it does it as well, remove light swirls), seal and a QD. For any other more major swirls/scratches I'll get getting a proper detail done the new year by someone who knows what they're doing!

After looking and reading reviews, recommendations etc. I've narrowed it down to 2 makes/products:

Auto Finesse (Tough Prep, then Tough Coat and Finale)
or
Werkstat Acrylic Kit

Pretty much all the other products I use are Auto Finesse, and I can't rate them enough, but the Werkstat Kit has got some really good reviews and results as well.

Which of these would you recommend or suggest? or Any other makes? (I've looked at Dodo Juice, but got lost with how many products there were!)

I'd go for auto finesse, just got some tough coat myself and will be putting it to the test in a coupe weeks, I'll be using tripple as a base though as it has cleaning power and fillers apparently, and supposedly goes well with tough coat.

Not sure n the other products, but I picked up some finale the other day and I'm over the moon with it. Brilliant product!

Tough prep and coat get exelent reviews

somtingi have experiance with is the werkstat kit and im amazed buy it. So easy to use and stunning results

rick

Usually more durable, and looks wise they offer a bit more clarity as they are optically clear thus they give you a sharper look. Zaino Z2/Z8 combo is another very good choice and one you probably should consider, particularly on AG.

I've got the werkstatt kit, not used it on the clio but on my metallic silver fiesta it was amazing. The werkstatt acrylic kit got rave reviews on silver and white, still good on other colours though.