Oreca exhaust vs track db limits

Thinking of buying the oreca system for my 200, but im a little worried that it might not pass track db limits, i know k-tec say its 99db at 4500rpm which should pass at most tracks but have been told that their readings can be a little off. Does anyone run the oreca system and have any problems on track??

[MENTION=51439]The ANT[/MENTION] had an Oreca on his 197 and I believe he did some trackdays with it - he may be able to help you out with an answer.

I had the oreca exhaust and had no problems at trackdays, mine had the small front silencer removed for a sports cat too which made it louder still but had no issues, mine also had a toyosports manifold wich won't have made it quieter but they were happy with it, according to the bloke at cadwell testing it Donnington would have even okayed it. It's the only system that appealed to me but it was loud for the road. (My step mum didn't like it)

I would recommend it but if you do get one get some good quality exhaust clamps as the ones that came with it are crap.

I've got a oreca system on my 200 and I love it and to be honest I thought it was a little quiet so had the silenced decat removed and replaced with a unsilenced decat pipe and it now sounds awesome and I've not had any problems on track days also no problems with flat spots like my old system had. Get one you won't be disappointed