Oreca zorst system

as above really im liking the look of the oreca race system, has anyone ever had one of these and what they are like?

cheers

I remember one bloke having one off here. Never said about performance but like the sound. Is this the single exit exhaust? Not for me personally.

i plan on having the secondary hole fiberglassed and smoothed then get the diffuser sprayed so you wouldnt see the empty hole

I've got one and the videos on youtube or the post i put about 5 down from yours! i LOVE mine and its just right with loudness you can either drive it so its quiet or really open up! sound goes to mostly engine noise after 6000 revs though! i'll be sure to put a fly by and acceleration video up!

i plan on having the secondary hole fiberglassed and smoothed then get the diffuser sprayed so you wouldnt see the empty hole

you dont see an empty hole anyway mate cause at the moment you cant see the exhaust only a sort of cone that makes it look like the exhaust that you keep in so looks like still dual and perfect! :smile:

But yeah 10/10 response and everyone i know likes it except my parents haha but thats just cause im young! but by far best exhaust system if you want that raspy rally sound! and because the others arnt really loud without decat! this is perfect, my video doesnt do its justice so will do a better one!

you dont see an empty hole anyway mate cause at the moment you cant see the exhaust only a sort of cone that makes it look like the exhaust that you keep in so looks like still dual and perfect! :smile:

until its a cold morning and you have steam out of one and nothing from the other....not a good look!

yeh thats why i will prob have it blanked, but for the sake of a good sound its a price im willin to pay

it only needs 5 mins warm up so whos gonna see!

And believe me its worth it best sound by far! such a nice day i#m going to do more videos tonight and put them on tonight to

well my lovely girlfriend brought me the oreca system for my bday <3.. i fitted it today and i have to say im very suprised how good this exhaust sounds, ive heathwrapped the system and she is popping and spitting like mad, sounds awesome :tongueout:

well my lovely girlfriend brought me the oreca system for my bday <3.. i fitted it today and i have to say im very suprised how good this exhaust sounds, ive heathwrapped the system and she is popping and spitting like mad, sounds awesome :tongueout:

Video needed!!!