Oulton park weekend spots ;)

Spotted my own car if that counts battery died on my phone by 11ish there was a nice LY R27 with a cage in it to my right on the way out of the car park very nice motor
93EB7384-CEA5-4FD0-A4DF-5C2A9CF555E8-208-0000003797C3DCBD_zps91692cc7.jpg

I saw all of these, looking good! Did your black clio feel dwarfed by those focus rs over by the bridge? :tongueout: you should have gone on the opposite hill by knickerbrook, there were even more 200's on that side including mine!!!

I saw all of these, looking good! Did your black clio feel dwarfed by those focus rs over by the bridge? :tongueout: you should have gone on the opposite hill by knickerbrook, there were even more 200's on that side including mine!!!

Yer mate it did look a bit silly parked by all those focus rs mrk2's mine is a R27 not a RS200 looks like it from the back tho

Wahoo that's me with the CL10 reg plate!! Was just up for the Saturday with Honda Yuasa team hospitality, was nice but not as good the Renault hospitality I got a couple of years ago ;-)

I was there in mine, parked somewhere where there we no other Clio197/200's by the looks of it lol

CU59 is me. Was working there.

Had a disaster of a weekend. Ran the car out of fuel, got stuck in the carpark. Thankfully Girlfriend managed to sweet talk an AA guy into helping out after it still wouldn't start once i had put £10 of fuel in it!