Out with the 200

Yeah, you're missing something. Not all cars depreciate like Clio's and are worth £5k after seven years.
Werent these like £30k when new so has lost about £12k in 7 years around about the same as a clio.

Nice car thou, and compared to what they were brand new fair price

£18k for a 7 year old Subaru?! am I missing something? Nice car, but wow thats a lot of money for an old car!

When I read your comment I thought 'idiot, it's an 07 plate, it's not 7 years old!' Then I checked the ad and realised 2007 is seven years ago. That is alarming!

why idiot ?? that's wot they go for !:whatever:

Not to play the advocate's role here but Ross (deadmau5) was referring to Chris' comment regarding the car's age before actually realising that an 07 plate car is actually 7 years old. Jay, he wasn't calling you an idiot as far as I'm aware....

Anyhow, great car and I'm sure it is a beast, too expensive to run when driven as it should so not for me I'm afraid. Awesome cars nevertheless for the ones with deep pockets:wink:

So how do you find it on a B-road then? Is it as chuckable and agile as the Clio? Does the drivetrain work miracles? It's be nice to hear your review. Cheers

I like the RB320's but I can never get over that horribly blingy front grille. I'd much rather it were painted black. Still, nice car and I bet it's an absolute weapon.

Nice car. I'd def have one but you must have thought about a few cars given 17-18k is a very competitive market for used cars.....

I know my way around scoobs a little bit having owned 6 of them , I can't open up any more pics of the car , currently in mmy phone , depending upon the interior from a dealer that's about right price wise , I personally think the rb320 is a stunning looking car, let down badly by the chocolate 2.5 wich is its Achilles heel , even in Japan they still use the stock 2.0 wich is a much better lump , you can get th fully forged and will see , with supporting mods around the 550 bhp and yes silly silly torque figures , your talking like 550 upwards . Not cheap and not as reliable as a 2.1 cdb closed deck block wich take silly bhp great miles on the car fella , top selling point , went to the colun mcrae and richard burns day , and go back every year here's my good mates Rockos wr1 wich truly is a work art and a genuine Ferrari Porsche Lamborghini eater , http://www.advancedautomotives.com/wr1-21-750bhp-24-bar-20-w.asp