Out with the new in with the old...

Looking good, but I would have to agree that in the company of the Clio, the Golf looks dated and quite boring! Lol!

Y mk4 not mk5? Mk5 sounds a little better than mk4 both equally nice though. Its personal preference but personally id have a 60 plate over a 53 plate. Warranty etc. Still loving the r32 mate will u be tracking her?

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Woody I don't really like the mk5 it's seriously common hence it's prices have begun to enter mk4 territory for equal mileage, Also my back ground is all in tuning the mk4 so wanted to stick to something I know and trust, warranty was the main reason I bought the Clio but although an awesome car its engine for me is just too small and 4wd for me is very important on the road. I will be tracking the R as soon as I can! Lol! Need to get my v3's on though asap! Also I have the ability to plop my S/c on for a reliable 435 bhp and 400lb/ft in a year or 2 :smile: I was very lucky in getting the car of another R32oc member so it's got a rather pricey list of must have mods already installed.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Woody I don't really like the mk5 it's seriously common hence it's prices have begun to enter mk4 territory for equal mileage, Also my back ground is all in tuning the mk4 so wanted to stick to something I know and trust, warranty was the main reason I bought the Clio but although an awesome car its engine for me is just too small and 4wd for me is very important on the road. I will be tracking the R as soon as I can! Lol! Need to get my v3's on though asap! Also I have the ability to plop my S/c on for a reliable 435 bhp and 400lb/ft in a year or 2 :smile: I was very lucky in getting the car of another R32oc member so it's got a rather pricey list of must have mods already installed, ARB's, poly bushes, Blue haldex etc and bhp is around the 260 Mark maybe a few more in there now though as the map has been upgraded,

Is it wrong that i prefer the Clio? both are lovely cars mate, just prefer the looks of the clio

Good luck with it mate.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that i prefer the Clio? both are lovely cars mate, just prefer the looks of the clio

Good luck with it mate.

Lol no not at all, I love the look of my 200 but it's not looks that made want to change,

Mike yea charger is still with me, :smile:

Loved the power of my mates GTI with bigger down pipe, milltek, remap and other bits and bobs... I bet I'd have a right laugh in this LOL. What's this running?

I bet you spend alot of time at the petrol station :wink:.

Loved the power of my mates GTI with bigger down pipe, milltek, remap and other bits and bobs... I bet I'd have a right laugh in this LOL. What's this running?

I bet you spend alot of time at the petrol station :wink:.

Lol it's not too bad mate really averaging 28 prob 2-4 mpg less than the Clio, should be around 260bhp and 320nm.