Philips Silver Vision Indicator Bulbs

Thanks guys I've ordered 4 bulbs :smile: I had a go at popping the front bulbs out yesterday and that was nice and straight forward, just the rears to play around with now when the new bulbs arrive.

The rears are pretty simple too. You just remove the whole cluster. Side ones can be changed too.

Yeah I had a look at the side bulbs, but they don't really seem to glow orange like the fronts and rears do so figured I'd leave them. I've done all the interior and numberplate with bright white LED's - I think next on the list will be tacking the front light clusters (sidelights, main and dipped beam) and swapping for Osram Night breakers or something like that so they're white rather than yellow.

Last edited:
Yeah I had a look at the side bulbs, but they don't really seem to glow orange like the fronts and rears do so figured I'd leave them. I've done all the interior and numberplate with bright white LED's - I think next on the list will be tacking the front light clusters (sidelights, main and dipped beam) and swapping for Osram Night breakers or something like that so they're white rather than yellow.

True. They still look a bit orange if you get close though.... Headlights are certainly more important of course!

Bulbs have all been successfully swapped over.

Fronts - very straight forward, 30 seconds a side
Rears - a bit of a faff but I got there in the end, and without breaking anything! It really took some force to remove the rear light clusters! I had to Google it twice just to convince myself there was only 3 screws. The plastic grommets hold on very tight indeed!

Old Bulb;

1ypft.jpg

New Silvervision in;

2h3wkzr.jpg

Hazards on (bulb seems quite a lot brighter than the previous one);

2wbrsw2.jpg

Rear Cluster with Silvervision;

33x78kl.jpg