Phone holdes

Looking at buying a phone holder for my i phone5, what can you guys and gals recommend? Want something that will hold it firmly in place as i dont want it flying about when I'm playing race driver on the moors!! Any pics of holder fitted would be great.

Cheers

Depends what you want to spend. I have a case and a window mount as I use it as a Satnav etc. I also use it on my MB so it clips onto there too

The Kenu Airframe all the way. A bit more expensive, but well worth it if you want to keep a subtle OEM look to your interior, it's seriously sturdy, don't let the size put you off!

Or the Brodit Proclip, I had one but found it a little too intrusive, personal preference I guess!

The Kenu Airframe all the way. A bit more expensive, but well worth it if you want to keep a subtle OEM look to your interior, it's seriously sturdy, don't let the size put you off!

Or the Brodit Proclip, I had one but found it a little too intrusive, personal preference I guess!

+1 on this, about £20ish from Apple, works so well... I use 2 of them for work. Wouldnt buy anything else, works with blackberrys and most other phones too.

Stephen said:
+1 on this, about £20ish from Apple, works so well... I use 2 of them for work. Wouldnt buy anything else, works with blackberrys and most other phones too.

Another +1 for the Kenu Airframe. It fits very snug on the centre console vent (towards driver's side, in corner. Great for running a short AUX cable up from the socket to the phone without that getting tangled/in the way of anything.

I don't ever remove it as it blends in so well with the grey/black interior, and is so small.

Grips tight on the vent and phone. I'll get a photo of mine up tonight if you want.

Looking at buying a phone holder for my i phone5, what can you guys and gals recommend? Want something that will hold it firmly in place as i dont want it flying about when I'm playing race driver on the moors!! Any pics of holder fitted would be great.

Cheers

You need a RAM mount mate, not cheap but they are the best imo

If you could put a photo up that would be great fella, am looking for one that doesn't go on the screen so am interested in this one

Got home in the dark last night I'm afraid mate, but here's a couple of night time shots.

I'll try to get a couple a bit lighter tonight to give you a better picture.

The clip is spring loaded so you can fit a load of phones in if. It's a strong spring but rubber edges so it won't scratch the phone. I use my iPhone without a case and it doesn't have any marks yet. I'm not mega careful either.

http://i.imgur.com/6eapjhp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1JzhpaF.jpg

[MENTION=1735]hodge[/MENTION] Here you go...you can actually see this one!

http://i.imgur.com/UF0dp0P.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Brodit holder it is rather pricey at around 50 pounds but the best on the market by far go on Brodit site and you will need two parts the bracket made to fit your specific car then the phone holder which ever phone make and model you have it's by far the best I've had won't ever change to any other in the future either! Any more info or pics needed give me a shout

Similar Thread Suggestions