photoshop challenge

found a rear quarter spy pic of the new clio of a higher resolution than the one shown on autocar page, anyone willing to work on it ???

renault-clio-2013-flagra-1.jpg

Those wheels look quite big, then that makes the rear quarter above the rear wheel look big, allmost MPV like.

But then the mirrors, if it was an MPV they'd be massive, i suppose that abstract tape is doing it's job, deceiving.

Surely thats a Juke not a Clio, its massive? I also dont see a rear door handle, unless they are copying Alfa and having it up in the rear quater glass?

something about the wheels and wing mirror and the glass in front of the mirror reminds me of the ibiza

looks like being the size of a juke true, but the arches are nicely filled and it has no offroadish plastics so I guess its still a clio... not a renaults juke alternative, renault said the clio would grow, they want it to be as big as the previous megane I believe... which will make the rs needing at least 225 bhp to keep the performance on par with the 197/200

I am afraid that the 208 with its lighter body may be a strong competitor if it gets a decent engine...

looks like being the size of a juke true, but the arches are nicely filled and it has no offroadish plastics so I guess its still a clio... not a renaults juke alternative, renault said the clio would grow, they want it to be as big as the previous megane I believe... which will make the rs needing at least 225 bhp to keep the performance on par with the 197/200

I am afraid that the 208 with its lighter body may be a strong competitor if it gets a decent engine...

Clio will replace the Megane and the Megane will replace the Laguna. There will be a new model that will replace the Clio in size.

Clio will replace the Megane and the Megane will replace the Laguna. There will be a new model that will replace the Clio in size.

other wise known as the twingo, i really dont get it why do cars get bigger and bigger when the whole world is moaning that the roads are crowded

stick to the same size and just re design them

The 208 will be smaller than 207 and weight considerably less. And its confirmed they will be producing a GTI version. Probably using the 1.6T 200bhp RCZ/308 engine

Think Renault is dead in the water now, pissing money into electric cars, which will leave them going bust.

Maybe it is the 5?

Renault-Concepts-163111137476481600x1060.jpg

Edit: maybe not, the photo has the door handle in exactly the same place as the Juke

Similar Thread Suggestions