plasti dip fail.....white carbon vynil win

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Was gonna dip my splitter blade in red but it didn't take to the black so well

Out came the white carbon wrap

Also did the diamond backing was a bit unsure while doing it but I really like it now its on the car

The wrap did however come in v handy for my diamonds side bullets and also my rear rs badge

As always c + c welcome

Ashton

vravfd.jpg

Ps Emma was a ****ing saviour as the vynil was doing my sweed in and I was going to seriously stab someone. She provided 2 of the 13 hands required for wrapping something this shape

Red would have looked better . . . and the GRP sticker needs to go !

other than that thumbs up lol

Lovely color car

Why does the gpr sticker need to go?

They supply all my karting gear

Just the same as having my 200.net stickers really

...when I had my SG 200, I thought about doing the blade in red and adding a red cup spoiler....but the white looks good....

red blade crossed my mind too, on my SG200.

but i like the white!

good effort.

Is the blade easy to remove?

Bumper off, grille out, remove fog housings, unbolt blade from grille and seperate grille from backing plate

Not the simplest of things and loads of screws etc

Was gonna dip my splitter blade in red but it didn't take to the black so well

Out came the white carbon wrap

Also did the diamond backing was a bit unsure while doing it but I really like it now its on the car

The wrap did however come in v handy for my diamonds side bullets and also my rear rs badge

As always c + c welcome

Ashton

vravfd.jpg

Ps Emma was a ****ing saviour as the vynil was doing my sweed in and I was going to seriously stab someone. She provided 2 of the 13 hands required for wrapping something this shape

Told you it was a nightmare round first time mate! What do you mean by didnt take so well?