Polished RB 200 + new wheel

That steering wheel looks awesome, where abouts did you manage to get that from and was it hard to fit?

I got the steering wheel through work. The airbag was a pain in the arse to get off the original wheel but other than that it was easy (coming from someone with very little mechanical knowledge!)

So much better with the speedline wheels.

Lovely looking 200.

Are your wing mirrors wrapped aswell?

Wheel looks awesome, take it you still have the normal volume control and track selection working ok?

They are about £135 ish but I'm not sure I can get more. If your on cliosport.net check out my traders section, there is a massive thread there on these wheels

Airbags quite significant safety feature to lose....Like the wheel but not sure could lose this life saving feature.........

Last edited:
Not wanting to sound boring but... don't think id lose my airbag and a perfectly good wheel to change to that. Does look nice though, dont think id fancy tasting it if I had a accident lol.

hhaha ferk the airbag, that steering wheel looks mint!! and tbf, i've spent years playing and driving mini's (pre MPI before some smart ar*e points that out, lol) so lack of drivers airbag ain't a qualm!!