pressure washer

Ive always been told to buy Nilfisk, Old karchers were good but the new 1's are no good, I've had 2 break on me and also my friend has had a broken 1 , honest advise buy a Nilfisk.

Good to know if and when mine packs in, it's used every 3 or 4 days so I've well and truly had my monies worth.

There is plenty of plastic toys and then there is Kränzle from Germany.

My brand new 1151T with 15m hose drum. 600Litres/H and 140bar.
Including foam lance. I am pretty sure this is the last pressure washer i have to ever buy. Quality is really outstanding compared to pretty much anything.

full

the lower spec karchers arent designed to use lance extensions, thats why they probably pack up.

I've had my karcher for about 5 years. It's only a cheap one, thinik it cost about £35 and touch wood it's never gone wrong :smile:

mine cheap karcher lasted years, then lasted a year after using a snow foam lance regulary.

There is plenty of plastic toys and then there is Kränzle from Germany.

For that kind of money i would expect it to do all the cleaning for me. Crazy money to be spending when a £100 unit achieves pretty much the same results.

If you do fancy a Karcher but dont want a cheap one then have a look on:

http://www.karcheroutlet.co.uk/

They are refurbished units. I purchased my Karcher K3.575 Jubilee over a year ago when they were just under £300 in the shops. I paid around £105 for it with a years warranty. It came as new, not a single sign of it ever being used.

The stock on there comes and goes but just keep an eye out. I have not yet had a single issue with mine and i use it (before hose ban) 2-3 times a week.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate Detailing 64
darren9 Detailing 7
F Detailing 1
Jamz72 Detailing 17
HarryH321 Detailing 2