"pressure washer"

I think mine is air-cooled but I've never had a problem with it, it's not really on for long periods of time anyway.

The one we have at work runs off diesel and has all the adjustable temperature etc., pretty sure you could cut a small animal in half with it!!! :smiley:

I think mine is air-cooled but I've never had a problem with it, it's not really on for long periods of time anyway.

The one we have at work runs off diesel and has all the adjustable temperature etc., pretty sure you could cut a small animal in half with it!!! :smiley:

willis will the lance you use fit to pretty much any new karcher?

Yeah it'll fit everything Karcher bar the industrial stuff.

If you go for something that isn't Karcher then you can specify which brand of washer you have and CYC will send you a Lance with the relevant fittings.

The one I have at home is a basic one as until now it was only used for the annual jet wash the drive task, the basic ones will throw snow foam out nicely. On the karcher outlet there is some pretty good bargains and I know tesco do the basic models cheap sometimes

Try toolbank.com too and just type karcher in search. They do most models on there and just give me a shout before ya order if ya see one ya like, can give karcher a ring and see if they can do a deal. Postage is £7.25 so not bad :smile:

Yeah do not wash with flip flops on!

And do not use a brush on the car either!

I don't use any of the tools if I'm honest.

I just use the snow lance I got from ultimate finish.

You will get the drive clean without the drive brush just using the jet.

I'm not sure if mine is air or water cooled but it runs if you aren't using it to remind you it's still turned on.

In the winter despite it being in the garage it freezes up. I've bought a heater that I've put on the beams that comes on and off every couple of hours for 20 mins now but I used to just blow an old hair dryer on it to un freeze it.

Heater also stops the cars sitting in the damp as well. A worth while investment imo

Ive got a nilfisk c120 , got a cracking deal from screwfix it was half price offer at 49.99

Great washer carnt fault it, wel i can. The 5m hose it comes with is very plasticy so ive splashed out on a nice 8m rubber hose, best thing i did.

rick

be carefull thou as some of the smaller basic pressure washers arent designed for use with lances, my small karcher lasted about a year after i started using a lance, before gearing mechasnism sheared into dust, but i did have it a few years so it may have been due to age, but i do recall seeing the diagrams in halford of spec of the pressure washers and the smaller one arent for lances.

I've read some good stuff about them.

What type end does it have? As in for attaching the foam lance and is it the same as a karcher?

I bought my 1151t from Germany april 2012 and i am very very happy with it. Price was 600euro including foam lance and 600mm jet pipe. This is my first pressure washer which actually gives enough water. 15 metres long pressure pipe is long and flexible, you dont have to pull washer outside from garage. That is so easy compared to my old crap bosch.

Kränzle jet pipe connector:

foamlanceconnectors.jpg

Last edited:
all good info lads keep it coming,think i'm going to go for a karcher unit after christmas from there outlet section,they are less than half price in some cases and still have the same warrenty as a new one and all because they are the pressure washers thats have been pulled out of a batch and tested for 2 hours for quality control

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate Detailing 64
darren9 Detailing 7
F Detailing 1
Jamz72 Detailing 17
HarryH321 Detailing 2