Push bike smashed my light!!

hey guys was leaving work and a bike road right infront of me going fater than i was, looking the wrong way with headphones (kn**) and she smashed my xenon headlamp with cornering lights lense... as push bikes have no inurance im fu**ed (as stated by a police man lol) also a dent in the bonnet but should pop out hopefully...

I was wondering if its possible to get a lense cover and foglight cover, or do i need to buy a whole new headlamp, as that will be a fortune -_- if so how much and where can i get them from... thank guys

still kinda shocked and proper moody as its my pride and joy :-/

technicly yes i did lol.. but she hit the side of my light so wasnt my fault luckily :smile: loads of witneses and camera = lucky me (as lucky as i can get..

and nope think she dislocated her elbow, i didnt even talk to her was too angry lol

police are going to call me but being a push bike and her living in the skanky part of lowestoft even the police doubt shell pay.. so im gonna get quptes from renault tomorrow and offer her to pay them or ill go to small claims court n get a front end respray aswell :smile: as police said she was to blame :-D goodbye stone chips lol