Quick help needed!!! Seat belt buckle

Hey folks

The past few days ive noticed a slight knocking noise coming from the rear of my car. Now today ive taken all the seats out etc to give my interior a good clean as the previous owner had spilt something which managed to go all under the drivers seat.

Anyway whilst doing this I noticed that the passenger seatbelt buckle the male part:oops: Was facing towards the outside of the car and the drivers side is facing inside the car and it has scratched all the plastic and it is causing the knock.

Can anyone confirm this is correct or shall I take it off and refit it the right way round??
Drivers
SAM_1067.jpg
Passenger
SAM_1068.jpg

Thanks
Ben

Last edited:
mine are both facing inwards

if you think about it they need to be like that so the belt doesnt twist when you buckle up :thumbup1:

Cheers guys:thumbup1:

I'll take it off and twist it the right way then. Just find it strange it was fitted like that in the first place:confused1:

Ben

Cheers guys:thumbup1:

I'll take it off and twist it the right way then. Just find it strange it was fitted like that in the first place:confused1:

Ben

Hi Ben,

Just noticed mine is similar to yours, how are you goin to "take it off and twist it right" the buckles are stitched on are they not ??