Quietest cat back replacement exhaust (197)

Hi all,
Casually looking at replacements , in people's experience which is the quietest option ? Milltek resonated doesnt seem to bad from the videos I have seen.
Any others ?

Cheers

I heard miltek's reliability is
Horrible,bad reputation its melting and its crumbles (i heard all that about clio's exhaust dunno about others) supersprint is quite good also akrapovic but they are not that quiet( especially the ss )

Miltek are quiet if going for the res version, had a few Milteks systems in the past. Only issue I had was the fitment side of things as a direct fit had issues getting them aligned.
Akrapovic a certainly not quiet. Lol

Akrapovic is quiet when just tootling about, but sings when your spirited driving it!!

the miltek and scorpion res are again quieter when day to day driving but still going to be loud compared to oem..

I'm in the same position, been browsing for a while.

I'm more tempted towards the Scorpion Resonated, taking price and sound in to consideration (I don't want anything too loud & too expensive, not sure if i'll be keeping the car next year)

I've only seen videos though, would be great to actually hear one in person.. that would probably make my mind up!

I would buy an OE system if they were realistically priced. Shame there doesn't seem to be any pattern parts available rather than (noisier) stainless systems.

Im in the same boat. When my standard exhaust has had it i dont want to fork out for a OEM replacement. Did think Milltek resonated is prob the quietest and is about £480. Think the scorpion resonated is slightly louder??

Ideally i just something that is 5-10% louder than OEM from outside and definietly doesnt drone on motorways

What about going down the custom exhaust route? That way you can specify exactly what you want, inc noise etc. You may pay slightly more, but you're getting something closer to what you'd like from it.

It's an option , although given how sensitive to exhaust changes the 197 appear to be (people reporting bigger flat spot etc) , it's a possibility driveability could be negatively affected in the search for quietness. However I may be overthinking it