R26 time...?

I've been mulling this over for a while, and I think I'm going to make the change now to the Meg R26.

Anyone see any reason not to (apart from rareness and looks!)?

I kind of fancy a change, and keep thinking I'll miss the NA revvy good stuff, but some of the time I cba.

Would you change if you could? It's only £2k or so more for a decent one...

Russ

my brain says it would be a good move, but my heart says no think you will really miss the chuckability of the clio mate and that one point most days were you catch the perfect gear and just give it the beans and it just comes alive!

True mate, but Mr Burns has just been on the phone singing its praises, and if he's impressed, then it's gotta be good.

I fancy a change anyway, and I don't think the 200 will feel different enough

What colour then folks?

I reckon it looks best in black, but no more black cars!! :smile:

LY is out too...

Mercury, Ultra Red, Ultra Blue...? Glacier?

R26 is a lovely motor mate I wouldnt blame you tbh if you do change. I love white :smile: will be too hard to clean but worth it lol

If it was me mate Id go for LY, I really like the megs, it seems like a sensible move. They deffinately arent as "chuckable" as the clio, went from my 197 to the in-laws 225 and it felt very rolly. Still lovely cars though..

another vote for LY or GW from me mate :smile:

Have to disagree with you Robo, the 225 and R26 are completely different cars and the R26 is just a chuckable as the 197 if not better IMO.

Russ for me it has to be LY its the only colour to have IMO

ah well mate, in that case :smile:. Iv never driven an R26 before. it was a standard suspension meg vs my 197 cup pack. so the clio was bound to feel a lot tighter...

Kinda wish id taken out the r26 I was looking at when I got my clio. Couldnt have one anyway, its too big for the GF. Would have been nice to have a blast though..