R3 airbox

What do youthinkthenprices are going to be for ye box and battery bud? I'm gettin the throttle body mod done but doing my self got the machinist from work sorting me out :tongueout:

Unfortunately mate , I have a bit of a delay on it, no problem as such just time to develop properly, excluding you and myself I have around 4 other people interested but I have a few other bits in development that a lot of people want so really need to get those finished.

Not an ideal situation but I dont want to rush it just to please people. I'm gaging to get this on my car too especially with the TB mod I'll be getting from Will.

Rest assured the wait will be worth it. Cannot apologise with tho.

Sounds like you need more staff, any jobs going? :thumbsup:

What do youthinkthenprices are going to be for ye box and battery bud? I'm gettin the throttle body mod done but doing my self got the machinist from work sorting me out :tongueout:

Not got firm prices yet as I need to work out materials costs etc, however you can be sure that it will be very competitive to what its currently available.

Sounds like you need more staff, any jobs going? :thumbsup:

Certainly am getting busy but unfortunately not in a position just yet for more staff, will need to sort out a new unit first then. :wink: