Raider - Lincoln

Just seen a lovely 200 Raider in Lincoln (wragby road). Never see other RenaultSports in lincoln....got all excited [emoji85][emoji106]

There's always a liquid yellow 200t in tritton road retail park and im often about in my black one.

Not seen a raider in Lincoln though

There are 5 Renault sport cars owned by the Siemens employees alone, that factory is in the city centre. Theres a red bull megane 2??, a megane r26, a white 200 and 2 197's (my red one and a silver one)

I know Adam owns the silver 197 in Siemens. Only spotted a few others on rare occasions (LY 200T and White 200). Im always driving about in my LY200 so give me beep/thumbs up if you see me [emoji38][emoji106]

Also, should look to get some kind of a meet going around the area if there is a few. never seems to be much car related going on round here

Yeah, adam (squirrel) I bought mine then went to his machine to wind him up as he had a 1.2 or something but he'd bought one less than 36 hours before me at the weekend. So I couldn't wind him up. Never mind, I prefer mine. But his is in better condition, the paint lets mine down.