Real credit to Ashton and Emma

Didn't really know where to post this.

But,
I have recently bought some cup dampers of Ashton (kenny)and we had arranged for me to go and pick them up from his house last Saturday, but dew to an abscess on my back flaring up and needed to be surgically removed, I was then admitted to hospital so then I was unfortunate to travel down so I told him what had happened and I said I would be down the following Saturday or Sunday, so I put a deposit on the as he asked, he then replied to me saying that his*other half has offered to get them weighed up for posting , which was absolutely amazing and *I just didn't expect for someone to go through all that effort to find the time to weigh them up for postage as kenny is at work and they also have a little un so I believe, he also sent me a picture of them cleaned down ready to post to my door,*
I know I might of waffled on abit but I just want to say a massive thank you and credit to Kenny and Emma for doing this for me, I really appreciate it and if someone said a bad word about them they must be mad ! But no they are real genuine people and it's a credit to the forum for having people like them on here*
And it would be nice if everyone gave Kenny and Emma some credit to for doing this for me in the state and position I was in and still am in.

But once again THANK YOU !!!!*

James*

No problem mate. Just hope you get well enough soon to get them fitted

I will pm you the tracking number when I get to work so you know when they are due to be delivered

Thanks for the kind words, I will pass your thanks to Emma

:smile:

Ashton

No problem mate. Just hope you get well enough soon to get them fitted

I will pm you the tracking number when I get to work so you know when they are due to be delivered

Thanks for the kind words, I will pass your thanks to Emma

:smile:

Ashton

Hopefully fingers crossed ,
Ok thank you and if your at French car show for the weekend I'll buy you gallons of drink, haha

Top bloke.

Cheers