Rear Defuser/ Exhausts - like a clio cup

They look quite good, but i'm not sure what you mean as i have nothing to swap with you, i have no tips to remove.

Think i'll just look at the ebay ones as an exhaust system would set me back £300+ i would think.

Luke....I bought them off Jase, I think I remember him saying that you may be able to buy the them from Milltek, but they will need welding on. Maybe try give them a ring?

What I mean Stuart is you can have my whole exhaust with the rounded exhaust tips in exchange for your normal slash cut one.

You would have to have your whole exhaust back box cut off, and my whole back box welded on, exactly the same fitting just the fact that I cut off my slash cut bits and had the Milltek tips welded on by Ricci Concept in Hull a VW Tuner. Hope that makes sense :smile:

I was only keeping mine in case anything went wrong with my k-tec one, and a normal slash cut exhaust won't make any difference to me, it'll still sit in my shed lol!

I will have to give them a ring, theres a company by me that does custom exhausts so i might speak to them!

I've got a Yozza sports system and have fitted 80mm chromed tail pipes bought off ebay for less than £10 each and it looks TDB

Sorry, not able to as pics are on phone and I can't download them

I'll take some proper pics and download them -- pictures don't do it justice, best seeing them in the flesh

A

Last edited:
Just remembered to get a picture of the RS tips but it's gone pretty dark here and only have the iPhone to hand...

I'm off work tomorrow though so I'll sort it out then. :smile:

Mines aren't tapered there completely hidden and makes the back end look... well wierd! In my opinion! I'm not a chav - infant I hate chavs!

Mines aren't tapered there completely hidden and makes the back end look... well wierd! In my opinion! I'm not a chav - infant I hate chavs!

Should look like this (if clean)

ormro9.jpg

Look awesome imo, the pipes are there, but non of this tacky fake trimmed 200 diffuser malarkey!

Last edited:
lol u might upset a few 200 owners saying that lol. each to there own.

Been quoted 40quid for some tips and then have them fitted, 3inch, need to ring miltek now see what they say.

Been quoted 40quid for some tips and then have them fitted, 3inch, need to ring miltek now see what they say.

motorist place near me has exhaust trims for £6.50 - got 2 65mm x 120mm to mod the 200 rear diffuser on mine 8)

hmm i might just buy some exhaust trims from somewhere and try and get them on myself, they were going to weld these on, but tbh i don't want to butcher the exhaust!

Not a bad price Luke! Be interesting if i was right in thinking that Milltek do some.

The welding on mine is perfect, wish I had pics but I don't, don't be put off it's an easy job if they know what they're doing!