Recaro cs seats

Hi, am pretty new too the clio world. Am on the look out for some clio f1 seats or any seats as long as there the recaro cs seats. Condition isn't important but ideally I don't want mint ones unless there going cheap. Any help would be really appreciated:wink:

Prepare to pay £800 upwards and expect some kind of bolster ware. Clio 197 recaros have a black/silver colour and Clio 200 have a black/yellow colour. None came in leather unless retrimmed.

Prepare to pay £800 upwards and expect some kind of bolster ware. Clio 197 recaros have a black/silver colour and Clio 200 have a black/yellow colour. None came in leather unless retrimmed.

Some me silverstones came with leather and so did raiders.

they are expensive.

I don't think they came from Renault like that though. I think its the dealers getting them retrimmed once they landed in the UK so technically aftermarket?

Yeh is a good point but he still might be able to find some.

was someone on here maybe a month back trying to get the price of them as he was looking to sell.

I don't think they came from Renault like that though. I think its the dealers getting them retrimmed once they landed in the UK so technically aftermarket?

No they are standard leather in the raider, fitted in the factory

Ideally am looking for a set that need too be fully retrimmed. Not much point buying mint seats just too remove the skins. Thanks for the input so far lads.

Can anyone tell me about the bases on the Clio Recaro CS? I understand they are different to unbranded Recaro CS seats?

Are the subframe's/sliders different to the normal Clio seats? Anyone got pictures of Madeno's lowered versions? The one thing that concerns me is they sit higher, which I feel the standard seats are already comically high.

Basically I'm giving up with trying to fit the fixed back Recaro Apex I bought, even if I get them installed perfectly, they're just not practical enough when I need to give lifts or take my kids to school etc. They are being banished to other duties now I feel!

Cheers

The thing that makes them sit high is the height adjustable Renault base, so putting Recaros in standard seat bases (which are also height adjustable) even if possible would not achieve anything beneficial to make it worthwhile I imagine.

Similar Thread Suggestions