Recaro seats 197 v 200 ??

What's people opinions on them
both ?? I didn't even know they were different ? I've been in angels car and to me they feel flimsy very thin ? I then saw a 182 Thursday with a 197 leather and suede interior , he said it came from a 197 , well I think it looked the dogs bollox , really really nice , maybe it's just me , but much prefer them over the 200 seats , his seats reminded me a lot of the leather and suede seats I had in my fq evo 8 ,

Had the 197 seats been retrimmed? In my 197, they're the same cloth as I've seen in a few others, which feels the same as a 200. The 200 Recaros have a yellowish colour to them, though, is that right?

Angels are like a yellowish green ?? These looked just like evo fq seats and the quality was great , it was a cracking looking ly 182 with loads of nice carbon bits full k Tec race exhaust induction speed line alloys , was probably the best looking 182 I've ever seen

197 Recaro's Sportster CS' are grey-ish.
200 Recaro's Sportster CS' are yellow-ish.

Anything other than that is a retrim or different seat haha.

They weren't the 182 trophy Recaro's were they!?

Ohh ya got me there mate all I know is he said they were 197 recaros , will have to have a look at a few cars to be sure ,

Leather was an option on the 197/200 but it was full black leather with a quilting effect on the seat base part. Looks OK. Leather / suede will be an aftermarket re-trim.

I find the recaros are all show no support tbh I'm 6ft 2 14 stone slim to medium build in angels car at Caldwell he was well nailing it and I was seriously getting chucked left to right , not as supportive as I thought , I wouldn't buy them , but each to there own ,

Angels are like a yellowish green ?? These looked just like evo fq seats and the quality was great , it was a cracking looking ly 182 with loads of nice carbon bits full k Tec race exhaust induction speed line alloys , was probably the best looking 182 I've ever seen

Recaro trendlines were an option. The ones you are describing aren't from a 197.

Recaro trendlines were an option. The ones you are describing aren't from a 197.

i couldnt honestly say mate , i just know they looked great , im not up on all the renaults as mine is a **** box , but it goes round bends like a go kart and puts a grin on my face ,

I find the recaros are all show no support tbh I'm 6ft 2 14 stone slim to medium build in angels car at Caldwell he was well nailing it and I was seriously getting chucked left to right , not as supportive as I thought , I wouldn't buy them , but each to there own ,

I'm a big fella and found them useless tbh

Look nice but wear badly too.

But then I don't fit in standard bucket seats either :smiley: