recommend me a good tyre for my pug

The standard size tyres on my 207 gti is 205/45/17....and replacing all four to slightly wider 215/45/17. I didnt get on with the contis on my 197 simply because they didnt have a good life span, i changed my pirelli p-zeros from my leon as they were poor in the wet to uniroyal rainsport 2's, they were awesome in wet but not the best in dry!!! ive heard good things bout toyo proxes, but theres so many versions!!! I dont do track work, but im considering it, so mainly road use approx 6k per year and to handle 210bhp/235lb ft avoiding spinning inside wheel...thanks in advance

Hankook RS2.

Race construction with a road tyre design.

Bit dodgy in the wet but makes up for it in the dry plus the sidewalls should not roll over they same as a normal road tyre.

Hankook RS2.

Race construction with a road tyre design.

Bit dodgy in the wet but makes up for it in the dry plus the sidewalls should not roll over they same as a normal road tyre.

would that be referred to as a "reinforced tyre?" just looking on blackcircles.com

215/45/17 u want me to have a look through my stocks for some part worns mate? 5-6 mm and £30 a corner?

oh rite! im looking for £100 per corner...i get the impression they may be a bit more lol! gonna have a look anyway

No mate!! They are cheaper than OE.

I dont know for sure but I reckon £100 will cover it!!

I shall have a look

u not like my idea gaz ^^^^^^^^^^

sorry mate, i didnt see your post slip in there!! appreciate the offer but im taking off good rubber for these new tyres...only had the car a few weeks and upped bhp quite a bit so want brand new so i can have confidence...but thanks very much anyway!

i run 197 through 2 front wheels circa 240 at fly and never had a problem with part worns. all my stocks are: mich, conti, hankook, dunlop mostly off fleet cars with 5 mm minimum

i run 197 through 2 front wheels circa 240 at fly and never had a problem with part worns. all my stocks are: mich, conti, hankook, dunlop mostly off fleet cars with 5 mm minimum

hmmmm......whats the absolute best 2 you have? merely speculating of course

Where were you when i was buying new tyres the other week lol!

And back to the OP iv just switched to hankook V12 though if your really pushing and track work then to me the tyre wall seems a little softer than the conti's. But iv not done mega mileage on em yet.